Thursday, May 12, 2005

I'm home!

Well, thanks to a prayerful group and a wonderful nurse/case manager at the hospital, I was able to go home this evening! It is great to be home. I have received dozens of hugs and kisses from the girls and I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed, eating real food, and getting some uninterrupted sleep, to say the least.

Amy, my case manager, tried one more time to convince a reasonable insurance claims manager at my insurance company to pay for the shots outside the hospital, and it worked! This is great news, especaily since I am still at a 1 blood level and it could have taken many more days to properly regulate it. Please continue to pray for this clot that it would dissenegrate while the Coumidin does its job of thinning my blood, and that the port infection would continue to go away with oral antibiotics.

There is no interruption in my scheduled chemo, round 3, next Thursday.

God is good all the time.
...all the time God is good!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!! Such great news. Get the rest you need and give the kids a hug from us.
Aunt Janette, Uncle Gene, Ryan and Mark

Anonymous said...

Praise God in the Highest! Aren't we glad He is good all the time!

Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are home and will continue to pray. Jeff, Leann, Joshua, Ethan, and Levi Weertman

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME JESSICA !!!!

Praise the Lord for He is good all the time. I praise Him that you can look to His face and know He is in control. I have so enjoyed your sweet girls.

Debbie B.