Sunday, October 29, 2006


This is an urgent prayer request. These are the precious children of my Aunt Jacque and Uncle James. Their names are Zander and Kaylee. I need you to pray for their daddy. He has been in ICU since Friday due to a severe allergic reaction to a dye used in a routine test. Because of that reaction, he was in cardiac arrest and is now unconscious. He is making progress each day! Tomorrow, he will have an EEG (brain function test) as he might have been without oxygen for up to 15 minutes. We know that James will be waking up and coming home. Please pray this with us. Jeremiah 33:3 "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." and Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Thank you for praying for my family. You are awesome prayer warriors. I believe in miracles. I see them happen every day. I also witnessed miracles watching the Breast Cancer 3 Day closing ceremonies. I will post pictures and their story tomorrow. But, right now, please pray for James... Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with James and your family

Love,

Lynne and Dave

Anonymous said...

thank you
jc

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jess. We have seen what the power of prayer has done for you and know it will do the same for James, we just have to be patient, with as you know is difficult for our family! It was good to see you recently, even with all that was going on. I am so proud of your mom and Jennifer for what the accomplished with the 3-day walk.

All my love, Janette

p.s. Take the medicine!!!

Anonymous said...

Praying for James and family.

K. Bonjour

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with the Curtis family.