Friday, September 2, 2005

Update on Jadyn

After almost a week, Jadyn's lymph node hasn't gotten smaller. In fact it's a little bit bigger: 10 cm by 5 cm. Jess took her to the doctor again today. This time Jess and Jadyn spent all day going through tests; seeing an ENT, etc. The ENT said she doesn't see lymph nodes this large unless they have Cat Scratch Fever. Jadyn hasn't been around any cats lately, but we should get the results in a few days. As for me, I am a little worried about Jadyn. She has been very pale and has difficulty turning her head now.

I rode my bike to school today. There is a teacher at my school who is going to start riding her bike ten miles to work from Mansfield, so I thought surely I can ride my bike three mile to work this Friday. I think I learned three important things: it's hot in Texas, I had more difficulty catching my breath than I thought I would, and it's good idea to check to see if your gears are working properly on a trial run before you decide to go on a three mile trek.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray for Jadyn to feel better just as I prayed from Jess to get better. Jake, maybe you shouldn't ride your bike to school until Oct or Nov. Ha. Hang in there Kaylor family.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have been riding my bike to my school too! Love Mom.