Sunday, June 10, 2007

Feeling great

Well, here we are on Sunday and I am feeling very good! Usually when I have chemo on Thursdays... Saturdays and Sundays are sluggish, yucky days. But, this weekend was nice. A direct benefit of fervent prayer! I was able to get insurance aproval to take shots at home. This week after chemo, I will be able to give myself red blood cell boosting shots instead of traveling to Dallas just for a shot.

We had a fun visit with Jake's mom who had a few days layover in the area. The girls enjoyed catching up. Grandma Satterlee brought the girls beads and stretchy string and they were entertained for hours...days even!

Katelyn finally got back from her (6th grade) D.C. trip. We all missed her terribly. She had a blast. Here are a few pictures from her Aunt Sandy who got to go too. I have Katelyn's pictures being developed now, however I can be rest assured that half of her multiple rolls of film involve people sleeping, random squirrels, and hotel room antics.






We have another fun week coming up. I hope you do too!!
Take care,
Jess

1 comment:

Amy said...

Praise God for answered prayer! We love reading about how He provides for you and your family. It is always very encouraging and keeps us faithful in prayer for all of you.
Love,
Amy, Erik, Luke and Sprout