Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A Good Day for Jess

Today we signed Jadyn up for fall soccer. When we got back in the car to head home Jadyn became concerned and said, "Daddy, I haven't got to play my game yet." She is going to have to wait a while her first game is September 24th. We were debating whether even to let her play soccer in the fall (I'm sure some of her games will conflict with Katelyn's), but when we found out about Jadyn's upcoming surgery it was very clear to us to let her do all she can now.

Other than the lingering bad taste in her mouth, Jess had another great day. Jess did the Hip-Hop Class again at the Y today which is a pretty strenous workout. She felt a little more comfortable today among the dancing divas because there was one really bad dancer who had about as much style as a sumo wrestler doing a belly flop. However, as her husband I figure its one more thing I can do to support her.

I think it would be really cool if next week Jess's scans revealed that no surgery is needed. Keep on praying warriors.

No comments: