Friday, August 12, 2005

Katelyn's Home:)

Katelyn's home after two weeks with her grandparents in Portland, Oregon. For us it felt more like three weeks because she was gone for a week of church camp right before her trip. We all really missed her. Jess has her (Katelyn) in the morning going clothes shopping and a hair cut so she can be styling at school, and I have her for the night taking her and a friend to a profesional soccer game in FC Dallas's brand new stadium, so we are wasting no time in "catching up" with her.

I am almost ready for school on Monday. I would be even more ready, but our school's one copier broke down. I should have known better and got my copies done earlier because our copy usually dies right before exams have to be run off and right before school starts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is it with school copiers?!? Ours used to do the same thing! I'm sure everything will work out, but we will be praying extra for you tomorrow.

Love,
Amy & Erik Bangsund