Monday, August 1, 2005

Back to Work

I wanted to write tonight because I may not get a chance these next couple of days while I am in Virginia, but I am going to make it quick because Jess has already started heading for bed. Today I did my first of two days of teacher in-service. It was a lot nicer than I imagined it would be mostly because seeing teachers from Young (my school) and two of the elementary schools: Corey and Wood is a lot like visiting family. I leave tomorrow night for Virginia and Katelyn has already left to spend two weeks in Portland with her grandparents. I am still a little worried about Jess, Bryn, and Jadyn since I will be gone-- but I feel much better today: thank you for your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time away with your family and sister. Even strong men like you need alittle time of their own. You are a great husband and dad and they know it. Can't wait to hear about your trip.