Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Jadyn is home :)

As might be expected from our go get 'em girl, Jadyn got to come home early today. I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves today, but I have to say something about Jadyn's scar first . Jadyn just told Jess that likes the purple line on her leg. She said, "Purple's my favorite!" However, Jess would rather her five inch scar disappear like her cast did . In fact, and I doubt I am making this up, Jess will probably go online right after this post and start looking for beauty tips to make it go away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her smile says it all - congratulations!
Janette

Amy Sayegh said...

Hi Jessica,
If I'm not mistaken, tomorrow is you're scan. I will be on my knees tonight for you. I pray they will be smaller, if not gone completely!

I'm so happy Jaydn is out of the cast. I'm sure she is too!
God Bless,
Amy Sayegh