Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Surgery Day

I am off today for surgery. I am loving the fact that I do not have the earliest surgery time. I have to be there at 11:00 for a 1:00 surgery. I think that Dr. Euhus will have the bugs worked out by the time he gets to me! Actually, he is a wonderful doctor and I have such complete confidence in him. I am so thankful for the manner in which I found his practice and the university hospital. I am just glad that I did not have to get up at 4 in the morning to make it into Dallas on time!

I am expected to come home tomorrow, praying all goes exactly as planned. I am praying for great wisdom for the doctors. My great friend Julie told me the difference between knowledge and wisdom from a BSF (Bible study) lesson I missed recently. Knowledge is gained from training and education, life experience... and wisdom comes from God. That is the kind I am praying specifically for today.

Love to you all!
Jess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess -- We are cheering for you...we will have you in our thoughts and prayers and look forward to hearing the post surgery report.
Blessings, Lynne

Anonymous said...

Praying for you,
as always.
Mil