Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cade


I can't believe I haven't wrote about the latest addition to the McNutt family yet. Cade Matthew Kirwan was born to proud parents Jeremy and Mandy on Tuesday.


Cade and big brother Jace

There are more pictures on her blog at http://mandykirwan.blogspot.com/

The flu and other illnesses have hit Young pretty hard-- I have a lot of kids out right now. So far no one has gotten sick in our family, but I don't think we're out of the woods yet. The Yikes are super excited about their Valentine Day parties tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jake,
I remember how excited Jessa was when she found out Mandy was going to have another baby. "The plan" was that Mandy would bring the boys over to visit at Jessa's once a week for some Mandy/Jessa time with kids. Mandy was so looking forward to it as Jessa was wise beyond her years and was one we all learned from. "The plan" has changed but taking all we learned from Jess and pouring it into this next generation has not. I know she would be proud of all of us....especially the young moms in our family. Happy Valentine's Day to the Kaylors. We love you very much.

Aunt Sandy