Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fish Night

Katelyn got a preview of what next year will be like at Martin High School. We decided she'll try out for volleyball and soccer. Last summer she played on a coed soccer team and she wants to do that again-- which I think will help since she hasn't played soccer year round for two years straight now. I'm also planing on sending her to a volleyball camp this summer. It's hard to believe my little girl is going to be a freshman in high school next year.

Brynnie hasn't had a nightmare now for three nights in a row! If she doesn't have one tonight, it it will be a record. I'm excited about getting into the Warm Place tomorrow-- our appointment's in the afternoon so I just have to take half a day and the kids won't miss that much school.

2 comments:

Alpha 1 Vann Clan said...

Yea about no nightmares and yea about the Warm Place appointment. I'll be praying for you all today.

Al Rearick said...

Yes, here's hoping the WARM Place was a good experience for y'all today, and that you all get in a group(s) soon!

In Him and around the corner (and sending more prayers for nightmare-free nights),

Al