Monday, June 27, 2005

Feeling Better

Jess is feeling much better, and in fact I am too. I think how worn out I have been this last week must have been evident in my recent postings because my mom (my actual mom, not my mother-in-love who is just as much my mom) called me up and asked how I was doing. Then she asked when she could fly down. It doesn't matter that I am turning 29 next month, my mom is still just as much my mom as when I was nine.

Last night Jadyn had her first ever soccer game and she played great (being three years old we weren't sure what to expect). She ran after every ball and scored her first goal. Her big sister Katelyn has been an inspiration to her and she was very excited that she was actually getting to play.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great news!! So glad there are more smiles at the Kaylor House...enjoy the sun and each other.

hugs
Lynne and Dave

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Jacob. You know when your mom is around, things seem that much brighter. You are such a wonderful, kind, thoughtful husband and person. Congrats to Jayden on the goal!!

Anonymous said...

It was so wonderful to see your family at the soccer game Sunday night! Jadyn was amazing, such a little athlete! Jessica, you were ablsolutely stunning! I loved the kerchief! You guys are so wonderful and such an inspiration to everyone around you. Let me know if I can ever help y'all with anything... Possibly taking care of the girls when you need a break, you know how much I love them!

Anonymous said...

Hey, those pillows do smell, Clay says they smell like pee and I say they smell like popcorn. It's all in your point of view!!