Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Jessica is Digging It

Normally, the day after chemo Jess could be mistaken for a lumberjack for all of the logs she saws. Instead of snoring the day away today however she was digging balls on the volleyball court tonight. As for me my reaction is half, “What are you thinking—get some rest!” and half “Wow, I so admire my wife.” Not only was it the day after chemo, but she got two shots today one to up her white blood count and one to up her red and she had a combined PET and CT scan. She spent the night here last night, but the next few nights will be spent at the MeMaw Spa and Pampering in Mansfield.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess,
How I wish I could join you at MeMaws!! Enjoy the time, and have grandma make some of your favorites for you! You will be there over 'both' of Grandpa's birthdays. Please give him a hug for me!
Love,
Aunt Janette

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
You are truly amazing! I hope that your plan works out for you and if not that's ok too. I will be praying with you that you have a clear PET and CT scan.
Beth