Friday, June 24, 2005

Rest for the Weary

Yesterday marked the end of Jess going out and doing stuff. She was trying to will her mind over her body, but it ended up being the other way around. If she stays a little longer at MeeMaw's this time as I suspect she might, I may need to take her place over there when she comes back. Yesterday I spend most of the night cleaning up a diaper that had disintegrated in the wash. Do you think that would work? "Hi, honey I'm so glad you're back; I'll be gone for a couple of days recooperating..." Seriously, Jess needs just as much rest when she comes home (it's pretty much culture shock). I'm hoping this time Jess will sleep better-- I bought a thick pad that goes on top of our mattress and one of those pillows that conform to your head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jakob,
You are a man among men! Truly, any man who has to tackel that diaper situation should be given a free week to where ever he wants to go. But since that will not be possible how about. Blessings and blessings of prayers for rest and comfort from above. And also so good angle who will seep down and give you a break. I will be praying for that especially. If you want to send the girls to El Paso let us know.
You all are in our prayers daily.
John, Elena and the boys ( John didn't like that I included him in the Boyz part last time)