Saturday, May 24, 2008

2nd Day Home

I am so grateful to have Jess home, and the girls of course are super excited to have her here. It has been a little hard for her to adjust to not having medical staff and facilities at her disposal, but today was easier than yesterday and I think tomorrow will be easier still. A physical therapist came today to give Jess an evaluation and she will return on Tuesday to start PT. Next week we will be making the reverse trek as Jess will get some radiation (Jess is asleep or I'd ask her what spots they're doing this time). Its been awhile since I explained radiation, so if you don't know radiation is the same technology used in an x-ray but in powerful doses. It's pretty neat because they can zero in on the tumors and zap them. Thank you for patiently waiting for me to post some stuff on the Lotsa Helping Hands site-- there will be postings on there once Jess and I realize what we will need this coming week. Thank you for your prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is great news about things getting easier son. That is an answer to our prayers. Through all of the excitement I pray this will be a special bonding time for you all.

Love,
Dad