Saturday, January 10, 2009

Next Weekend

What a difference one word makes-- I've already gone back and corrected it but I should have said "next" weekend instead of "this" in my last post. I'm leaving next weekend on my trip not this one. It may have just been wishful thinking on my part!

I made Chicken Florentine last night. KK was at a basketball tournament, so it was just me and the Yikes at dinner. Bryn I think had the best comment about it, "Dad, it looks kind of gross, but it tastes good." Both the Yikes are it.

Jadyn has her first basketball game today. Her team is called the Shooting Stars and this year they have stars on their basketball socks. Bryn has her first basketball practice today. I don't know the name of her team yet, but I'm sure it's something that will strike fear into the hearts of her opponents.

I fell asleep last night in my clothes last night and didn't post; I think I need to shoot for posting earlier :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad it's next weekend....blizzards in Philly! Have a great week, Jake. The McNutt family loves you very, very much.

Aunt Sandy

Lynne said...

Sounds like you are quite the cook... great job Jake and it will be good to hear about your adventures this week.

Love,
Aunt Lynne