Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Going to Sleep Early Again

I think I finally turned out the lights out at about 10:45 last night and fell asleep almost immediately and didn't wake up until about 6 which is pretty good for me lately. I'm tired tonight too-- so it would be pretty cool to fall asleep before 11 tonight as well. I got to see Bryn's talent show act for the first time tonight. She and her friends our doing a father-daughter dance to the song "Itty Bitty." I am super excited because I have a feeling this is going to be something Bryn will remember for the rest of her life. The steps seem pretty simple, but I'm going to make sure I know them so that her lasting memory will be a positive one.


To continue, with yesterday's story, my journey began with filling out applications for a summer job. I wasn't having any luck, so I started thinking about places that would want to hire me just for the summer and I came up with the idea of doing summer camp. On the plus side I knew it would be fun working with kids on the down side it was a Christian camp. I try to be honest even when it's uncomfortable, so wait to you hear what I put on the application.

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Sleep well --- it would be great if you could post some photos from Bryn's talent show. I bet you will do a great job with the dance steps.

Lynne and Dave

Anonymous said...

It's so amazing what a few solid hours of sleep can do for a person. I pray that you will do it again and again for a few days in a row. I know Jess is watching you and singing you a lullaby so will be the great and mighty dad that you are.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be selfish for a minute.

I don't want to wait for the rest of the story. I want to hear it now.
Ok. over...
Your blog to me is like reading a good Nicholas Sparks book(with praying). Just FYI!

Glad you and the girls are doing good!
We love you all!!!
Misty

Anonymous said...

Aren't God's ways amazing? He knows the plan. I don't know the "middle" of your story, but I sure know the ending...Thank you, Jesus!

Aunt Sandy