Monday, May 16, 2005

Praises

As I looked in the shot box and saw four more left; I am extemely thankful that I got Jess back early-- I could have been getting her back tomorrow. I am also very thankful that Jess was able to go to Jadyn's first t-ball game ever and she will be able to go her cousin's graduation tonight. Jadyn did so well yesterday (she was able to hit the ball despite having on a helmet that was too big and chased after every ball if it was anywhere near her). Even though Mandy is Jessa's cousin she feels very much like mine too. I am very excited that she just got a job at an elementary school in my cluster (Little Elementary). And yes, all of our family are teachers.

Two other items of note: I am sorry that I have not put the prayer calendar on here for May (I'll put it on tomorrow as soon as I can put into the right formatting) and Jess pointed out that in addition to those things I mentioned yesterday, she also has breast cancer soap and breast cancer Kleenex.

1 comment:

Kathryn Young said...

Jess -
Since it's allergy season and all, I'd really like to test out those Breast Cancer Kleenex for you!

Love ya!