Saturday, May 7, 2005

Weekend Adventure

It looks like Jess is going to spend the weekend at Zale, including Mother's Day:( Jess is running a slight fever from the infection, and they will not let her leave until her temperature is back to normal. Please pray that the infection is not in her port. If it's around the port, that's fine, but if it's in the port they will have to take the port out. Jess was really looking forward to a Mother's Day brunch at church this morning, so her mom, aunts, etc. are surprising her by bringing brunch to her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are praying for you guys. If you need anything don't be afraid to ask. If you need anything from the kingdom of Quaziland, we will do it. Well if it is under 12 million Quazi Bucks. Sorry for being silly, its just that I am silly at times. God Bless you guys.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Jess!

I wish you had gotten to have brunch under different circumstances, but I'm so glad that brunch was brought to you! My mom said it was wonderful to see you and that you look so good! I'm really hoping that this summer I can see you guys when I drive cross-country. It's been too long!

love, Krista